Did you miss Fulcrum Partners Managing Director Phil Currie’s presentation on NQDC for Financial Advisors? Here’s our press release about the event to tell you more, plus a link to the slides used in last week’s webinar:
- Press Release: Fulcrum Partners Managing Director Phil Currie Presenting on Nonqualified Deferred Compensation
- Slides: NQDC for Financial Advisors Slides
Note: This was the second webinar in a series designed to help financial planners earn their nonqualified certificate and grow their retirement plan business. The certification helps financial planners use nonqualified deferred compensation plans to potentially help do one or more of the following:
- Enhance their consultative value to clients and prospect businesses and the key employees of those businesses
- Differentiate their practice from that of their competitors
- Expand their value proposition
- Increase their revenue
Securities offered through Lion Street Financial, LLC (LSF) and Valmark Securities, Inc. (VSI), each a member of FINRA and SIPC. Investment advisory services offered through CapAcuity, LLC; Lion Street Advisors, LLC (LSF) and Valmark Advisers, Inc. (VAI), each an SEC registered investment advisor. Please refer to your investment advisory agreement and the Form ADV disclosures provided to you for more information. VAI/VSI, LSF and BDO Alliance USA are non-affiliated entities and separate entities from Fulcrum Partners and CapAcuity, LLC.
Phillip Currie Jr is a registered representative of Valmark Securities Inc., Member FINRA, SIPC. Valmark Securities Inc. is a separate entity from Matrix Financial Solutions, Fulcrum Partners, Independent Financial Partners and The Pangburn Group.