Fulcrum Partners brings personalized consulting to every project through bespoke benefit plan design, creative executive reward and retention strategies, guided assistance with Total Reward Strategy, and detailed coordination of plan administration and executive financial education, all designed to serve your organization’s needs and objectives.
Experienced in working with organizations from the Fortune 500 to closely held private businesses, Fulcrum Partners is flexible, and responsive, representing all mutual fund and insurance carriers, as well as all administrative platforms.
- 13 offices, coast-to-coast.
- 12 senior partners, averaging 31+ years of experience each in designing creative, compliant executive benefit strategies for corporate America.
- Nonqualified programs under advisement for over 10,000+ participants.
- $7B of business-owned life insurance assets under care.
Core Competencies at Fulcrum Partners, a One Digital Company
- Executive Benefits Consulting
- Executive Benefits Benchmarking
- Benefit Liability Financing Strategies
- 409A Audit and Diagnostic
- Plan Administrative Support
- BOLI, COLI, ICOLI
This material has been prepared for informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, accounting, legal or tax advice. Any tax advice contained herein is of a general nature. You should seek specific advice from your tax professional before pursuing any idea contemplated herein.
Securities offered through Lion Street Financial, LLC (LSF) and Valmark Securities, Inc. (VSI), each a member of FINRA and SIPC. Investment advisory services offered through CapAcuity, LLC; Lion Street Advisors, LLC (LSF) and Valmark Advisers, Inc. (VAI), each an SEC registered investment advisor. Please refer to your investment advisory agreement and the Form ADV disclosures provided to you for more information. VAI/VSI, LSF and CapAcuity, LLC. are non-affiliated entities and separate entities from OneDigital and Fulcrum Partners.
Unless otherwise noted, VAI/VSI, LSF are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with any other company, agency or government agency identified or referenced in this document.