This split-dollar life insurance webinar for Nonprofit Organizations offers alternatives to deferred compensation.
You still have time to register for tomorrow’s webinar. Led by Monte Harrick, Senior Vice President Retirement, Fulcrum Partners, a OneDigital Company, this educational event will provide an in-depth look at split dollar life insurance.
When does the split-dollar life insurance webinar begin?
- Tuesday, October 19, 2021, at 11:00 a.m. Pacific Time/ 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Who should attend?
- Executives from nonprofit organizations
- Key decision makers at nonprofit credit unions and nonprofit healthcare
- Athletic Directors and other top university administrators
- Retirement consultants and retirement planners looking to expand their services to their clients
How do I sign up?
- Register at www.fulcrumpartnersllc.com/split-dollar-webinar/. The Zoom webinar is free and spots are still available. This no-obligation educational event will be casual, information packed, and eye opening.
- Registered attendees will receive access to a digital download of the webinar, post event.
Joining Monte will be Attorney Mark Grushkin, Partner Littler Mendelson. Mark brings insights from a legal perspective drawn on his 30-plus years of experience, much of which has focused on employee benefits and deferred compensation strategies.
Register now while spots are still available.
This material has been prepared for informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, accounting, legal or tax advice. Any tax advice contained herein is of a general nature. You should seek specific advice from your tax professional before pursuing any idea contemplated herein.
Securities offered through Lion Street Financial, LLC (LSF) and Valmark Securities, Inc. (VSI), each a member of FINRA and SIPC. Investment advisory services offered through CapAcuity, LLC; Lion Street Advisors, LLC (LSF) and Valmark Advisers, Inc. (VAI), each an SEC registered investment advisor. Please refer to your investment advisory agreement and the Form ADV disclosures provided to you for more information. VAI/VSI, LSF and CapAcuity, LLC. are non-affiliated entities and separate entities from OneDigital and Fulcrum Partners.
Unless otherwise noted, VAI/VSI, LSF are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with any other company, agency or government agency identified or referenced in this document.