Join the Fulcrum Partners Team
Invest Your Time Where It Matters Most
Fulcrum Partners is one of the leading and largest privately held executive benefits consultancies in the U.S. today. Individually and together, we have a responsibility to set standards within the industry, outpace our competitors, and deliver bespoke and forward-focused products and services to our clients.
If you are an experienced executive benefits consultant, ready to raise the stakes and achieve more, we’d love to talk to you about your valued role as part of the Fulcrum Partners Team.
Being Client Focused Starts with Being Consultant Focused
Our organization is growth-centric and success driven. We recognize that we achieve these goals only when we partner with exemplary professionals who share our values and then we support them with the tools and opportunities they need to succeed.
With over $7 Billion in assets under care, we are well positioned within the industry. Yet, we remain responsive, agile, and uniquely flexible, ready to serve the needs of our clients and the objectives of our team members.
Servant Leadership, A Climate in Which to Thrive
Joining Fulcrum Partners means you will be part of a corporate culture committed to service. Through the depth and scope of our service to our families, communities, clients, and each other, we live our mission and build our legacy.
If you are interested in learning what it can mean for you to be part of the ultimate team at Fulcrum Partners, we invite you to contact Mike Powers, Chief Administrative Officer at email@example.com.
What it Means to be Part of
Leverage – Strength in Numbers
- Take advantage of opportunities for improved negotiations positioning with industry partners
- Stay in tune with the centralized market intelligence generated by a collective book of business and an alliance of work partners all monitoring the economy, legislation, business trends, and our industry’s direction and environment
- Participate in group vendor contracts that either create cost efficiencies or are covered by the organization
Your Professional Development
- Build new skills and deepen existing proficiencies through real-time collaboration with other team members, while being rewarded for your work on actual client accounts
- Benefit from professional mentoring, one-on-one with an experienced Consultant, Managing Director, or Partner, as well as leveraging the team’s wealth of wide-ranging knowledge and expertise
- Share, brainstorm, and gather ideas from colleagues who are vested in your success
- Learn through periodic information and education sessions
- Take advantage of timely opportunities to collaborate with colleagues, both virtually and face-to-face
- Benefit from a credible solution for future succession of existing clients; including planning assistance and management
- Thrive in an environment where blue-sky thinking is welcomed, and creativity is validated
Within the Marketplace
- Experienced Consultants will be able to “plug and play”, enabling them to focus on business development and sales
- Increase your credibility and opportunity by your affiliation with our respected national brand and established clientele
- Become part of an organization with a strong, substantial, and growing brand presence, boosting your credibility and creating instant market validation
- Benefit from our strategic brand building initiatives, which include your personal biography and webpage along with other web and social site strategies crafted to increase both your individual and the organization’s web presence and exposure
- Gain access to a growing digital library of professionally prepared and compliant marketing collateral that is off-the-shelf ready; including, presentation templates consistent with marketing collateral and digital experience
- Receive professionally prepared digital files for your individual custom letterhead, business cards, email templates, email signature and other personal marketing collateral
- Gain access to a well-developed CRM and a sales enablement database
- Take advantage of lead generation sharing through organizational digital marketing campaigns
- Capitalize on existing macro marketing strategies so that you never again need to start from scratch
- Utilize our defined business continuity and succession process to protect client interests
Are You an Ideal Fulcrum Partners Candidate?
Prospective Fulcrum Partners Affiliates can come from various backgrounds and should have professional sales/consulting experience working with high level and C-Suite executives. While each candidate brings a unique skillset to the organization, below are some preferred characteristics:
- Professional consulting or sales experience
- Ability to operate with limited guidance
- Enthusiasm to collaborate with other Fulcrum Partners on opportunities and idea sharing
- Strong personal and professional integrity
- Proven record of production success; candidates who are already Producers in the executive benefits or wealth management industry should have an existing book of business
- Experience developing and executing a prospecting pipeline
- A good sense of humor; we work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously
Contact Fulcrum Partners
We invite you to schedule a call with us. Take a bold step toward launching the future you deserve and desire. As Ralph Waldo Emerson observed:
“The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”