Managing Director Christopher H. Nyland has more than 25 years of in-depth experience in the executive benefits industry. He has been instrumental in successfully developing nonqualified benefit plans for many Fortune 1000 companies from the financial services industry to healthcare, engineering, high-tech, manufacturing, and utilities corporations.
Christopher’s extensive consulting expertise includes nonqualified benefit plan design, funding, security, and administration as well as change of control and merger related issues.
- In-depth experience with Corporate Owned Life Insurance/Bank Owned Life Insurance sales and administration for Fortune 500 companies
- Former Executive Vice President, Schoenke & Associates in Maryland
Degrees, Certifications, and Registrations
Christopher H. Nyland is affiliated with Valmark Securities, Inc. Securities offered through Valmark Securities, Inc. Member FINRA, SIPC. Investment Advisory Services offered through Valmark Advisers, Inc. a SEC Registered Investment Advisor. 130 Springside Dr., Suite 300, Akron, OH 44333. 800-765-5201. OneDigital and Fulcrum Partners are separate entities from Valmark Securities, Inc. and Valmark Advisers, Inc.
CA License #0C90758
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck
Publications and Presentations
- Media Release: Fulcrum Partners Honors Roy Imai, Hawaii Business Leader
- Media Release: Fulcrum Partners Helps Organizations Compete for and Retain Top Talent
- Whitepaper: Advantages to Pre-Tax Deferral of Income in An Uncertain Tax Environment 2018 Updates
- Media Release: Fulcrum Partners Releases White Paper on Pre-Tax Income Deferral
- Media Release: Fulcrum Partners Honors Leadership and Advocacy in Charleston, SC