In 2016, Christine Scott joined the Fulcrum Partners team to help support client engagement and assist in the development of strategic relationships. Having grown up as the daughter of a 30-year insurance industry veteran, in a household where insurance-based financial solutions were dinner table discussions, the move to bring her business and marketing skills to Fulcrum Partners was a logical next step.
Previously, Christine worked as an account manager for Tews Company, facilitating strategic staffing solutions for client companies and ensuring exceptional customer service. Drawing on her entrepreneurial spirit and passion for business, in 2011, Christine became a Founding Leader of Stella & Dot. The multi-level-marketing opportunity allowed Christine to build and grow a profitable business while staying at home with her rambunctious young sons. During her four years in the company, she recruited over fifty new team members, who she trained and motivated in the launch of their own businesses.
- Previously a clinical consultant in outside sales for Athena Medical, where she increased regional sales by 200 percent in two years
- Six years of classroom teaching experience in Virginia Beach City Public Schools
- Former Trade Show Marketing Coordinator, Harmon Homes
- Former Media Buyer for Goldberg Marchesano Advertising Agency, Washington, DC
Degrees, Certifications, and Registrations
- Series 6 registered
- Florida 2-15 Health & Life (Including Annuities & Variable Contracts) 2017
- Old Dominion University, Master of Science in Education, Focus- Early Childhood, 2004
- James Madison University, Bachelor of Science, Major- Mass Communications, 1999
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck
- Florida 2-15 Health & Life (Including Annuities & Variable Contracts)
- Series 6
Publications and Presentations
- Fulcrum Partners Supports Toast to Life MDA Gala (November 14, 2019)