Joseph Arthur Thompson is a founder of Fulcrum Partners, LLC. During his respected career, he has consulted with hundreds of businesses and in numerous industries including healthcare, banking, engineering, manufacturing, and distribution. Providing financial consulting and advisory services to directors and management, Joe assists organizations in attracting and retaining key employees and executives by utilizing non-qualified deferred compensation arrangements, including Rabbi trusts, excess benefit plans, top hat plans, and Supplemental Executive Retirement Plans (SERPs). Recognized for his creativity and acumen in problem solving, Joe advises clients who are dealing with the intricacies of restricted stock, incentive stock options, nonqualified stock options, stock appreciation rights, phantom stock, and reloads.
- Finseca™ Member
- Society of Financial Services Professionals, Member
- Financial Planning Association, Member
- World Affairs Council Jacksonville, Ambassador’s Circle Member
- United Way Tocqueville Society, Member
Degrees, Certifications, and Registrations
Joseph Arthur Thompson is affiliated with Lion Street Financial, LLC. (LSF). Securities offered through Lion Street Financial, LLC., (LSF) member FINRA & SIPC. Investment Advisory Services offered through Lion Street Advisors, LLC., Registered Investment Advisors. Fulcrum Partners, BDO Alliance USA, & LSF are non-affiliated entities.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck
- Series 7
- Chartered Financial Consultant, ChFC
- Chartered Life Underwriter, CLU
- Investment Advisor Representative
Publications and Presentations
- Experienced in the full range of executive compensation and benefit plans, including the design of equity-based plans, tax oriented executive compensation plans, and executive benefit plans.
- Former Managing Director for Clark Consulting with more than 30 years consulting experience, all in finance and executive compensation, and benefit planning.