Managing Director Roy Imai has been purposefully focused on executive benefits and estate planning during his nearly 50 years in the industry. In addition to his career-spanning retail insurance practice, Roy has more than 25 years dedicated to executive benefits consulting.
A lifelong resident of Hawaii, Roy has deep roots and strong business relationships that have enabled him to assist major financial institutions and corporations with benefit programs designed to help them retain their valuable executives. Additionally, Roy has helped many banks and corporations with bank and corporate owned life insurance strategies to effectively fund benefit plan liabilities.
- 20 years consulting experience with Clark Consulting
- National Association of Life Underwriters, Member
- Hawaii State Association of Life Underwriters, Member
- Life Underwriters Political Action Committee, Past Director
- Past Chairman of Planned Giving Committee, Hawaii Chapter of American Red Cross
- Past Director of Punahou Alumni Association
Degrees, Certifications, and Registrations
- University of Hawaii, Undergraduate Studies
- University of Nebraska, Undergraduate Studies
Roy Imai is affiliated with Valmark Securities, Inc. Securities offered through Valmark Securities, Inc. Member FINRA,SIPC, 130 Springside Drive, Akron, OH 44333-2431* 1-800-765-5201. Fulcrum Partners LLC is a separate entity from Valmark Securities, Inc.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck
Publications and Presentations
- Media Release: Aloha! Fulcrum Partners Celebrates 10-Year Milestone
- Respected, long-time presence in the community as an independent insurance broker
- Strong business relationships forged over the years
- 52 years in business has earned Roy the reputation of “steady and reliable,” according to his many loyal clients