Scott Cahill is a Managing Director and Partner of Fulcrum Partners Orlando and is one of the founders of Fulcrum Partners LLC. Over his more than 30-year career, he has specialized in the efficient design and funding of executive benefits for corporations and estate tax liabilities for wealthy families.
His expertise includes strategic integration of compensation and benefits for the top talent at client companies. The result is a comprehensive and effective total rewards structure. He also consults with medium to large private organizations on business succession and ownership transition challenges.
Scott is routinely engaged by organizations to design
- IRS Section 409(A) Plans
- Executive Life & Disability Income Programs that can reduce the risk components of Core Employer Group Plans and restore benefits lost to IRS or insurance carrier limitations
- Estate Tax Efficient Succession and Generational Planning Strategies
- Tax Efficient Hedging of Non-Qualified Plan Liabilities
Scott serves on the Advisory Board of the National Christian Foundation (Orlando) as he looks to see the city where he grew up and has now raised his own children become a generous, giving community. Scott and his family have been active participants and financial sponsors of the Luis Palau Association outreach to sponsor evangelical initiatives to encourage and equip cities around the globe.
Experience and Service
- Past Owner and Principal of James B. Greene & Associates, Inc. where he developed an extensive list of high profile clients throughout the southeast
- Central Florida Estate Planning Council, Member
- The Luis Palau Association, Chairman of the Board
- The National Christian Foundation/Orlando, Advisory Board Member
- Top of the Table, Member
Degrees, Certifications, and Registrations
- Finseca™ Member
- University of South Florida, Bachelor of Science in Finance
G. Scott Cahill is affiliated with Lion Street Financial, LLC. (LSF). Securities offered through Lion Street Financial, LLC., (LSF) member FINRA & SIPC. Investment Advisory Services offered through CapAcuity, LLC and Lion Street Advisors, LLC., Registered Investment Advisors. OneDigital and Fulcrum Partners are separate entities from LSF & from CapAcuity, LLC. LSF & CapAcuity, LLC. are non-affiliated entities.
CA License #0H24135
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck
Publications and Presentations
Attended, presented, and spoken to peer professionals in Compensation Consulting, Law, Accounting, and Insurance
- Media Release: Fulcrum Partners Announces Strategic Acquisition by OneDigital
- Whitepaper: The Benefits Gap: How it Happens and How to Fix It
- Media Release: Scott Cahill of Fulcrum Partners Talks Lifetime Business Resilience with Patrice Tsague, Nehemiah Project Int.
- Media Release: Fulcrum Partners Launches Second GivingTuesday Campaign
- Media Release: Fulcrum Partners Supports Toast to Life MDA Gala
- Media Release: Fulcrum Partners Supports Feeding Children Everywhere
- Media Release: Fulcrum Partners Sponsors Luis Palau Festival in Côte d’Ivoire
- Media Release: Fulcrum Partners Executive Benefits, Supporting BDO Alliance
- Media Release: Fulcrum Partners Orlando Honored for Exemplary Executive Benefits Services
- Media Release: Fulcrum Partners Executive Benefits Expands Orlando Team
- Creative efficiency: Scott is always looking for financial solutions to the benefits challenges his clients face, anticipating outcomes, and recommending adjustments
- All aspects of 409A Nonqualified Deferred Compensation Plans