Thomas Cook, CFA, is a precise and technically skilled business professional, experienced in designing and delivering comprehensive and integrated retirement plan solutions. A lifelong athlete, Tom is as committed to fiscal fitness as passionately as he believes in physical fitness.
With nearly a decade of professional experience in the financial industry, primarily specializing in deferred compensation and executive benefits, Tom’s work history includes positions as a Portfolio Consultant for Schwab Private Client Investment Advisory and Financial Analyst or Senior Analyst for Bank of America, Florida Municipal Power Agency, and others. Most recently he was a Senior Consultant for a leading provider of retirement plans, insurance, and consulting services.
From starting quarterback for Davidson’s Division 1 Football team (2002-2003), to academic honors, to his effectiveness in the creative design and implementation of executive benefit plans, Tom is building a legacy of demonstrated leadership, accomplishment, and self-discipline.
- Scholarship Recipient, Indiana University Kelley School of Business
- General Secretary, Davidson College Review Board (2003-2005)
- Quarterback, Davidson College Varsity Football (2002-2003)
- Pioneer Football League Honor Roll (2002)
- Co-founder and past President, Davidson College Club Baseball
- Vice President, Phi Delta Theta, North Carolina Gamma Chapter (2004-2005)
Degrees, Certifications, and Registrations
- SERIES 6, 7, 63, and 66 FINRA registered
- CFA Charter Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA)
- Master of Business Administration, Indiana University Kelley School of Business
- Master of Science, Finance, Indiana University Kelley School of Business
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics, Davidson College
- London School of Economics and Political Science
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck